• Image of Civil Rights Heroes - Fundraiser

PREORDER SALE FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY / PRINTS WILL BE PRODUCED AT THE END OF THE SALE ON 7/3 AND MAILED OUT SOON AFTER

A 5-pack print bundle featuring collages of leaders of the civil rights movement with flowers from their birth state.

90% of proceeds going to The Movement For Black Lives. The other 10% of profits will go towards printing costs.

- 8x10 digital prints on cardstock
- printed locally in Asheville, NC

Sold Out